Hyundai, Kia Stabilizer Links Front Left, Right
Replace the old and worn out Stabilizer Links with Genuine Mobis Products. This is an OEM part that is created from top quality materials at very affordable price to ensure safety and maximum performance of your vehicle
Features and Benefits:
- Stabilizer bars links improve handling and shock absorption, keeping the car from swaying too much as you turn–which could lead to loss of control. Adding stabilizer links between the main bars and the wheels refines this process of control, so cars handle “tight.”
- Stabilizer links act as components of auto suspensions, connecting several other parts that take much of the punishment as you pass over pot holes and other road imperfections..
- Worn suspension can cause loose steering, increased wear on tires, excess noise and lead to misalignment.
- Part Number: 54830-2S000, 54830-2S200
- Part Description: Stabilizer Links
- Part Location: Front Left, Right
- Fitment Type: Direct Replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually as a set
- Vehicle Fit: Hyundai Tucson (2010-2013); Kia Sportage (2010-2013).