Items returned will be issued a credit minus actual cost of shipping. This includes listings with free shipping. If you change your mind or purchase the wrong part, returns are subject to a 15% to 30% restocking fee depending on the amount. Buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of returning items. Returned items must be unused, unopened, in original packaging, and in resalable condition.
We are not responsible for any loss or damage of the returned item and suggest you insure the shipment. Please contact us before returning any item to obtain a return authorization. If you purchase the wrong item, you will be responsible for shipping and the difference in price if you want a replacement item.
We understand that sometimes, for whatever reason, the part you needed yesterday is no longer needed today. For that reason, WE CAN TAKE BACK SOME SOLD ITEMS subject to fulfilled conditions.
We ask your understanding in that there are a few exceptions:
We do NOT take back any electronic parts including but not limited to, engine computers, wiring harnesses, switches, sensors, etc. If you have an electrical item that is defective, we are more than happy to help you with the warranty process.
- We cannot take back used or installed parts, even if only installed to test fitment.
- No returns after 7 days from the date the tracking info states the item(s) delivered, and we need to be informed of any return issue maximum 3 days after receiving the item.
- Parts MUST be resalable and in their original packaging. Any returns sent back with opened packaging, that cannot be resealed, and therefore cannot be sold as new, will be refused. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There is a 15% to 30% re-stocking fee charged against all unneeded returned parts.
- Payment timeline for returned parts is 7days.
- Handling fees such as payment gateway fees, shipping charges amongst others are not refundable.
- If by omission a wrong part is sent to the client, we will replace with the right parts subject to applicable conditions. Refunds will only be issued if there is no available replacement.
Accuracy of parts is not guaranteed unless we are provided with a VIN (Chassis number). Any order placed without a VIN that is incorrect will be the responsibility of the customer’s to facilitate, meaning you will be responsible for shipping the item(s) back to us, and paying for shipping of the correct item(s) to you. Restocking fees will also apply to those parts (restocking fees will not apply to parts sent in error to the client).
We reserve the right to refuse any return for violation of the above terms.
1. Please contact us by email or phone, with the order ID and reason for return. If the return meets the above criteria, you will be given an RMA for your return.
2. Please include a copy of the invoice/packing slip sent with the package.
ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMERS: If you choose to ask for no invoice in the box, there will be NO returns for the order. You must have the invoice/packing slip when returning parts to receive a refund.
3. Please use a shipping method that can be tracked. DHL and UPS are preferred. If you do ship the item back via any other means, make sure to get delivery confirmation added to the package. We will not be responsible for any package returned to us that is lost in transit.
Any return that does not meet any of these criteria will not get a refund, and will be held until the customer pays to return the package to them.
For any questions regarding this policy, please feel free to contact us.